Frequently asked questions and practical information
Nice that you are coming to do yoga with us!
But how do you actually book a class? And how do you choose a class that suits you?
We answer the most frequently asked questions:
Which class do I choose?
We choose to offer many different forms of yoga, so there is something for everyone.
Which level do I choose?
We choose to offer two levels of yoga, so you determine the intensity yourself.
More practical information
Always unsubscribe if you cannot come. If you do this 2 hours in advance you will get your credit back.
What do I take with me?
We have yoga mats and all other materials for you. If you prefer to bring your own mat, that is of course also possible!
Are you doing a Hot class? Please bring your own mat for hygiene reasons or rent a yoga towel from us for 1 euro.
Preparing for an online class
Create a nice spot for yourself, place your yoga mat somewhere where you have a little space around the mat. Make sure you have a blanket and/or pillow at hand. You can use blocks or books as a platform.
- We have tea ready for you.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- We do yoga barefoot, but feel free to bring your socks.
- Injury? Pregnant? Other details? Report this to the teacher before class.
- Always ask your question to the teacher, the employee behind the counter or app/call/email us.
- Have fun!